Welcome

Most likely you're visiting to check out Finer Recliner CURVE neck rests, side mount handlebar bag kits, embroidery, tail lights and other recumbent accessories.

I make neck rests mainly but not exclusively for recumbent trikes. Each is 2" thick memory foam fill on a gently curved PVC base. The covers are breathable and water-resistant. Embroidery options are nearly limitless and allow you to truly personalize this part of your trike.

If you're interested in more information about Finer Recliner accessories, pictures, prices and how to order, you can reach me at stevesussman@earthlink.net.

Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Life at the neck rest factory has slowed a bit because my 5 month old grand daughter Maya and her entourage (my son Noah and daughter-in-law Jana) are visiting from Germany. It's really tough to spend time in my shop while they're around. Maya got her first solid food (pureed baked fresh pumpkin loving prepared by yours truly) and the event was duly recorded with about 2000 photographs and the entire family in attendance.
Then she proved she clearly looks better in my cycle skullcap than I do.



Something new I'm working on is a neck rest for someone with arthritis who needs lateral stability as well as fore and aft cushioning. I'm starting with an 8" PVC water pipe coupling,

will be cutting it in half length-wise and then across the diameter before hanging some brackets and lining it with latex. I'm hopeful this will work even better than we expect, and its given me some ideas for trying a different shape for the other neck rests as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment