Welcome

Most likely you're visiting to check out Finer Recliner CURVE neck rests, side mount handlebar bag kits, embroidery, tail lights and other recumbent accessories.

I make neck rests mainly but not exclusively for recumbent trikes. Each is 2" thick memory foam fill on a gently curved PVC base. The covers are breathable and water-resistant. Embroidery options are nearly limitless and allow you to truly personalize this part of your trike.

If you're interested in more information about Finer Recliner accessories, pictures, prices and how to order, you can reach me at stevesussman@earthlink.net.

Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gear for us non-lycra bikers.
In October, Penni and I spent two weeks in Germany and Prague visiting my son, daughter-in-law and new granddaughter.  Every day we saw hundreds of people on bicycles going to and from work, running errands and some just getting exercise.  Everyone person we saw was in street clothes.  We didn’t see anyone in lycra, and it got me thinking. 
Oh I like the jerseys with the brilliant colors and designs, but I feel kind of foolish dressing up like a peacock to run errands with my bike.  And frankly, being pretty snug, they reveal a bit more about my upper body shape than I’m interested in sharing.  And I’m always on the lookout for a t-shirt or jersey that lets me share my excitement for recumbents.  I’m guessing I may not be the only one. 
So this was our thinking when we were picking gear to offer to folks coming to TOT next June – choose a comfortable wickable short or long sleeve jersey to ride in, a good quality t-shirt to wear for fun, a nice cap to cover hat hair (or hat scalp in my case), and gear in womens’ as well as mens’ styles and colors. 
Since not everyone will be coming to TOT we decided to offer similar gear for everyone else, but with some really neat differences.  The gear’s called “The finer recliner.”  Andie has designed some great logos…with a velo on the way.  If folks like this gear we'll try to add to the selection over time.


Just like the TOT gear, the logos are embroidered, not screened, by Cara at embroidery central command.  And here’s what’s especially neat. 
  • No minimum order.   
  • Your choice of tadpole or delta logo.
  • The tees, jerseys and caps all come in a rainbow of colors.  
  • Your name or nickname embroidered on the sleeve or back of your cap. 
  • You can match the trike logo with the color of your trike.




    Here are the color choices, and the prices are at the bottom.  If you'd like to order something just email your choices to me at stevesussman@earthlink.net.  Don't forget to include:
    Your size, 
    Color choice (and a 2nd just in case), 
    Whether you want the delta or tadpole logo,
    The color of your trike, 
    And your name or nickname if you want that embroidered.














No comments:

Post a Comment